Current Funding Period
July 2014 to June 2015
Requests for Grant Applications
CSL welcomes inquiries from non-profit organizations serving children in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. E-mail your Request for Proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15.
Please provide the following information in your one-page request:
1. A description of your agency.
2. A description of your proposed project, including the number of children to be served,
the children’s age group, and the priority needs of the children served in your program.
3. The annual operating budget for your proposed project and for your agency.
4. The grant amount to be requested.
5. The contact person’s name, address, telephone and email.
Although Grant recipients from the last two funding cycles do not need to resubmit a Request for Proposal, prior funding does not guarantee an invitation for the current funding cycle. All other agencies are asked to email a Request for Grant Application.
CSL will conduct a preliminary screening of prospective organizations and invite selected agencies who best fit our priorities to apply. CSL will only review applications that are submitted from agencies that have received an invitation.
Agencies that have been invited to apply must complete a Grant Application and submit the designated supporting documents. Click on the forms below to download the necessary documents: